The site helps facilitates problem reporting in the following ways:
- You can use FixMyStreet to report street problems like potholes, broken streetlights or dangerous paving, anywhere the UK.
- All you have to do is mark where the problem is on a map, add a short description, and send it off. You don’t need to know who’s responsible for fixing the problem the website automatically sends it to the right place.
- Your report is also displayed on the FixMyStreet website, so that others can comment or leave advice.
- The council replies directly back to you, and is responsible for doing the actual fixing.
- If you put your postcode in on the homepage, you can see all the problems that have recently been reported in your own area – great for tracking what the biggest concerns are in your own community.
Go to Fix My Street – www.fixmystreet.com