This year, there are lots of initiatives to get involved with for families and individuals of all ages and abilities.
You are where it all starts
Try out our lunchtime walks or come to a summer event and get involved in our BIG Raffles by trying out ONE new initiative and see how your fitness and overall wellbeing could be improved by walking or cycling!
Then, tell a friend about it!
Refer a friend to one of our initiatives + tell us about it to receive a ticket to our monthly raffle.
If we can all encourage more people to walking and cycling we will be able to positively impact congestion levels and the local community, to make Peterborough cleaner, greener and healthier!
- Community events for the whole family
- FREE Adult cycle training
- Social bike rides for all abilities
- Residential travel planning: face to face engagement with residents providing bespoke travel information
- Local business engagement: lunchtime events at businesses, speaking to employees about how they travel and providing incentives to use sustainable modes
- Business Grants for infrastructure related to sustainable travel – 50% match funding up to £3000